Improve Your Life with Yoga, Mindful Breathing, Pilates & Fitness
Yoga has the power to change our lives in the body, mind, and inner spirit. Everyone who practices has been touched by its transformative power. People are drawn to yoga to feel better…calmer, less stressed, happier, stronger, and, more flexible to name a few. We learn new tools that will help improve their quality of life and transform us into a calmer and healthier individuals.
Pilates and other light exercises are also important wellness techniques that work in a complementary way with yoga to improve your life.
Ten Things Yoga Can Do for You
- Improve your physical health and mental state
- Reduce stress and how we react (fight or flight reaction – build emotional intelligence)
- Instill a sense of calmness and peace
- Build endurance, gain strength
- Increase flexibility
- Increase your energy
- Reduce risk of heart disease, stroke & diabetes
- Managed chronic back pain and other illnesses
- Increase your stamina, balance when standing, gait
- Help you attain a peaceful of state of mind
- Develop awareness of the self
- Learn to use breathing as a tool to calm your mind and heart rate…quiet the anxiety and lift the depression
- Private one-to-one, small groups on Facebook and ZOOM sessions for general well-being and healing practice
- People with physical limitations, chronic pain – Yoga for the Back/Shoulder/Hips and mental health.
- Lectures and workshops.
- Corporate fitness and wellness programs
Now serving Suffolk and via Zoom (COVID-19 SAFETY)
- Beginners welcome
- Reasonable rates
- ZOOM private classes, your home or community center
- Phone consultations – Call me today!