Improve Your Life with Yoga, Pranyama (Breath), Pilates and Fitness
Yoga has the power to change our lives in body, mind and inner spirit. Everyone who practices has been touched by its transformative power. People are drawn to yoga to feel better…calmer, less stressed, happier, stronger, and more flexible to name a few. We learn new tools that will help improve their quality of life and transform us into a calmer and healthier individual.
Pilates and other light exercises are important wellness techniques that work in a complimentary way with yoga to improve your life.
- Improve your physical health and mental state
- Reduce stress and how we react (fight or flight reaction – build emotional intelligence)
- Instill a sense of calmness and peace
- Build endurance, gain strength
- Increase flexibility
- Increase your energy
- Reduce risk of heart disease, stroke & diabetes
- Managed chronic pain and illnesses
- Increase your stamina, balance when standing, gait
- Help you attain a peaceful of state of mind
- Develop awareness of the self
- Learn to use breathing as a tool to calm your mind and heart rate…quiet the anxiety and lift the depression
Toni on the web!
- Private one-to-one, small group and ZOOM sessions for general well-being and healing practice
- People with physical limitations, chronic illness and mental health.
- Lectures and workshops.
- Corporate fitness and wellness programs
Now serving Suffolk and via Zoom
- Beginners welcome
- Reasonable rates
- Your home, ZOOM, community center
- Phone consultations